After my post on Friday looking for some new bread recipes I got one from Becky. I tried it out and the finished texture is great. The quantities didn't quite yield the dough weight I need for it to prove to the lid in the pan but I think a 1.5 mix might work. For now I took the lid off and made a domed loaf that we are already a lot of the way though.
I also started a scrap project that I kept the bit for for the last 51 weeks - these are the off cuts from the star points from this quilt. I had already sewn them into half square triangle units, the job now is just to trim them all to 2" and sew them together.
It will end up 14x14 units - 1.5" finished units for a 21" cushion.
I also finally got pictures of my finished Giant 'Valentines' Swoon. The top is 80" square, I'm just considering quilting now.
An afternoon movie yielded the latest Dessert of the Month stitchery.
My tip for keeping track of where you are up to - use a highlighter to mark the stitches executed
A few more seams on the scrappy stars too - I hope to have this one finished by the end of the month.