Saturday, January 28, 2012

...There is a sad but true fact

It might be the beginning of the year talking but I have spent a bit of time organizing lately. You may have notice a whole bunch of new photos on flickr from me today - some of these are more than two years old that I never got around to uploading!

It might also be that I haven't been sewing as much, just lately there is so much 'stuff' in the sewing room that getting in there and sewing is becoming a bit of a struggle.
The 'stuff' is mostly gorgeous, lovely fabric but it is bursting out of the cupboards and I can't see how I am ever going to get around to using a lot of it. There is a lot that I have a plan for and a lot that I bought just because I liked it, still do, but having it all there is weighing me down.
So I have made a difficult decision to stash-bust some of it in my etsy store - there are one or two things in there already but I will be adding the majority of it tomorrow, the new things will go live about 6pm Melbourne time tomorrow afternoon (Sunday). Mostly we are talking about fabric - charm packs, layer cakes, a FQ bundle or two and some of the Australian only DS Quilts Picnics and Fairgrounds and some other fat quarters. And some Matilda's Own templates with the hand seam marking holes. There might also be some other yardage and some scrap bundle but a lot of that depends how organized I can get with the sorting and photographing.

Hope you can stop by!

No comments: