Friday, March 11, 2011

Blocks 12, 13, 14 - Quilting Along

This week has been a strange and upsetting one in our house with Mollie, the much loved cannine member of the family, backwards and forwards to the vet. Thankfully she seems to be getting back to herself although the cause of her ailments remains a mystery for the current time.


Worry, tiredness and sewing to not mix.


Tonight though I have been able to set my mind to some sewing and have once again caught up on the Bloggers-Block-A-Palooza blocks.

Block #12 by Sugar StitchesThis quilt is really becoming a Friday night quilt, with most of the blocks pieced on a Friday night after work. Now there are only two blocks left I am looking forward to seeing the surprise setting arrangement and sewing the top together and then quilting me a quilt!

Block #13 by Camp Follower

And Block #14 - Follow the Leader from I'm Just a Guy Who Quilts

No comments: