Thanks Rachel, it is so nice to know that you enjoy reading!
It has been the cause of some embarrassment and stress that it has taken me so long to reciprocate. I blame some computer problems, true, but it feels insufficient.
But to the point of this post....
The rules for the One Lovely Blog Award are as follows:
So... my 7 things...
- I am absolutely terrified of snakes. I didn't used to be and then within five days several years ago two came into my workplace and there was one in my backyard near the shed when I went to put something away. And I seem to see them I seem to see them in suburban areas - like when I am putting my bin out. Clearly that is a species out to get me :)
- I have lived half my life in the country and half living in a city. Not all in one go - I have moved country to city to country to city.. and without meaning it it has worked out to be roughly an even split for about the last 10-15 years. I think that is going to change though and city living will overtake in the next few years.
- I have never been north of the equator. I hope that will change in the next year too!
- Despite Item 1. I once did the Spit to Manly walk in Sydney. In spring. There was screaming when I came across a lizard in the first 10 minutes but I stuck it out and I am glad I did. You should do it too if you are ever in Sydney and have a spare day.
- I like to cook almost as much as I like to sew
- I used to do karate - and almost had a black belt but and so not fit enough for that now.
- I get my hair cut twice a year. I would do it more but I haven't found a style I really like in the last 5 years.
1. Rachel at My Messings
2. Nova at A Cuppa and a Catch Up
3. Amy at Badskirt
4. Kaelin at The Plaid Scottie
5. Kerry at VeryKerryBerry
6. Jenny at Jen Kingwell Designs
7. Angela at Fussy Cut
8. Bronwyn at Whippet Good
9. Nicolette at Dutch Comfort
10. Cathy at Cabbage Quilts
11. Cheryl at Dining Room Empire
12. Ayumi at Pink Penguin
13. Lisa at Sunset Seams
14. Sarah at Sew Squirrel
15. Jennifer at That Girl...That quilt